We are grateful for your interest in becoming a foster parent for the Lander Pet Connection. Foster parents play a very important role in helping our homeless animals, and with each pet we place into a foster home, we’re able to save even more lives.
Imagine how much you will help
* pet who is stressed at the shelter
* a pet recover from a medical procedure
* a momma and her puppies or kittens
To be considered for a foster, please read the following requirements to be able to foster for the Lander Pet Connection.
* wMust be at least 21 years of age
* Live within an hour of the Lander Pet Connection shelter
* Be willing to transport pet to veterinary appointments and adoption days as needed
* Your home is owned, or landlord allows pets (landlord will be contacted to confirm)
* Everyone in the foster home are in agreement of fostering
* No one in the home has allergies to dogs or cats
* You have the ability to totally separate foster pet from other pet(s) if needed
* In case of emergency, another person is available to transport animal in case of emergency if you are unavailable.
Application must be completed in its entirety to be considered.
Thank you for completing your application. We will contact you if, and when, your application is approved and we have a suitable animal for your.